- “The Point of Psychology (and How it Gets Missed)”: Director’s cut
- What’s the deal with that Swiss government homeopathy report?
- “Life Matters” (Because it just does)
- My eclipsetography
- Regarding the point of psychology…
- Where Waldo is (or, The science behind why journalists now think there is a science to be had behind everything)
- Surprisingly, *all* these news stories are genuine
- Forthcoming: “Adventures in Science Communication”
- What ‘Science By Press Conference’ looks like
- Pareidolia special: “Farmer denies wrongdoing as goat born with human face” (Spoiler: Not really human face)
- I’m not saying Greenfield’s a pseudoscientist. I point to her pseudoscientific reasoning. That is all
- That story on sex differences in the brain, line by line
- My battle against dry eye: I never thought things would get *this* bad…
- ‘Miracle’ cure removes cancer, HIV, autism. By killing you
- Suarez: Nature or nurture? BBC expert unable to specify, quoted extensively nonetheless
- I like TBUTs and I cannot lie
- Bandwagon latest: ‘Science news’ with tenuous World Cup relevance doing the rounds right now
- Neanderthal man is 150 years old today, and Irish (kind of)
- Breaking: UFO not flying, not unidentified, still an object
- Marriage causes germs (kind of)
- Results being “due to” causes somehow doesn’t imply causality
- White = lovely = handsome
- Keep away from camels; crowds (of humans) okay
- Ukraine, where *are* you?
- “How to Not Die”
- Einstein = Mylie Cyrus squared. Or something
- The homeopathic drugs DO work. Because they’re drugs
- True that
- The passengers on MH370 deserve better than this
- Trust me, I’m a healthologist (and now you can be one too…)
- Stop Press: Some kids are crap at computer games, one chimp is not
- Won’t somebody *please* think of the validity?
- Telling parents how vaccines are safe makes them *less* likely to vaccinate their kids
- “Should we ditch the meal and go out with these boys?”
- Just a few (i.e. 120) “gibberish” research papers redacted
- New Zambia soccer jersey features spermatozoa design, presumably not on purpose
- ‘Science Diet.’ You know, for geeks
- Po Chai Pills: May contain stuff, etc.
- Who cares about these darned rabbits?
- Being bitten by a cat causellates depression
- How to Survive a Plane Crash (Non-survival also a possibility)
- Half-full glass latest: Americans beginning to accept heliocentrism
- “Adultery could save your marriage”, or “How to churn out science news by riffing on Valentine’s Day”
- Polarity. It’s a useful concept
- How good is Google’s semantic processing of our dumb questions?
- Come back ‘Weekly World News’, all is forgiven
- Why give penguins antidepressants when they don’t even work?