- The Babel Fish Dilemma: Talking Science with Non-Scientists
- Alcohol causes cancer? If you assume so, yes
- Extinction of religion predicted by mathematics? Don’t count on it
- “Atheists die first”: CNN’s “expert” fights back
- A fishy tale: Omega-3, Alzheimer’s, and IQ
- Superfast “supermoon” U-turn by the Daily Mail
- “Radiation is good for Japan”: Coulter’s case dissected
- Reiki, cancer, and the problem of informed consent
- When is a nuclear meltdown not a nuclear meltdown?
- Can geography affect depression treatment?
- The Irish Times: Promoting homeopathy, endangering children?
- The BMA’s dodgy claim about British GPs and CAM
- Right-wingers are better looking, study doesn’t show
- How not to perform genetic engineering
- The science of tea: News-reporting as PR
- “Pregnant thanks to acupuncture”
- ‘Science News’ and Football: Together at last
- Do polling locations influence election outcomes?
- “Menopause relief: Do not use if pregnant”
- Emergency contraception: Pragmatics, politics, and (just) a little science
- Views on the Homeopathic Emergency Room
- Breast milk, genes, and IQ
- Football manager Ian Dowie, a loss to chemical engineering?
- On jargon
- Creation myth…