- My kingdom for a zorse (kind of)
- »Yuletide Archive: Scientific advice for Christmas (Original Soundtrack), Part 2
- »Yuletide Archive: Christmas–When will the madness end?!
- »Yuletide Archive: Scientific advice for Christmas (Original Soundtrack), Part 1
- »Yuletide Archive: “Insert Yuletide Pun Here”
- Embarrassing scenes from science history: Apartheid in ’85 “not all bad”…methodologically speaking
- New research reveals same findings as old research
- How to predict the future
- American Psychological Association promotes pseudotherapies. Again.
- Forthcoming: Master of Delusion
- Web sight
- Forthcoming: On value systems, science, and psychology
- Bad things are bad for you. As are good things.
- “Psychology’s one-sided coin”
- Correlation? Causation? YOU decide! (It’s as good an approach as any…)
- New rules for cosmetics advertising: Must contain science?
- Forthcoming: Psychology’s optimistic bias and the undermining of science
- This picture’s so hilarious, I thought I’d post it to my blog
- Overweight people have lower death risk…#yesterdaysnewstoday
- Pseudoscience class. For free!
- Beware the number ‘13’ (Official Government Advice)
- Christmas: When will the madness end?!
- Keeping it light
- At last: “Science Bit–The MOVIE!”
- Chief Scientific Advisor gets the chop: Getting DNA backwards not the reason
- Are conservatives less intelligent? Let’s ask a liberal…
- Forthcoming: On ‘The Written Word’
- Remember, there are no right answers…
- Working the crowd
- Galway nuked, radiation fireball blasts Athlone :(
- Headline-spectrum of the day: Dino-apocalypse by ‘wind’
- Is there actually evidence for anti-ageing creams?
- Once more, with feeling: ‘Weather’ is NOT ‘climate’